Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yesterday, which is Monday, Carrie and I went for a movie.
and you know, she surprised me with a pair of GV Gold Class tickets to watch Kungfu Dunk !
haha. its my Valentine's gift from her.

the chair is so big and comfy, there's a menu for us to order food (just like in the restaurant), oh yeah the chair is adjustable :D

ok, i sounded so sua gu. but nvm, the experience is good!
Thanks LaoGong :)

in the ladies

anyway, i've bought Jay Chou's World Tour DVD :D

My sister came down later in the evening to join us for dinner.
we had Japanese cuisine.
to mention it, i miss the spagetthi from that restaurant. haha.
the bill was rather scary.
i dont think we've ordered much but it cost us over a hundred bucks.

Mint tea = mint leaves + tea

hahahahaha! and it tasted so much like mentos.

Carrie and my sister ganged up to dare me eat up their 'creation'
it contains curry with loads and loads and loads of chilli powder!
on top of that, they even added a piece of mint leaf to it.

ha! i ate it in the end :)
seriously speaking, the 'creation' is burning inside my stomach.
but it felt so shiok.

making 'creation' in process.
by the 2 devils*

fruits! my favourite :)

supposingly, i planned to wake up early this morning for a jog.
however, the alarm fail to wake me up!
argh, i still remember the other time when i planned to jog in the morning.
managed to wake up, but its raining -.- what a rotten luck.

slept till 12pm and then started to study.
Cam called at around 3pm. she skipped school today so she came to meet me.
it had been quite a while since i last saw her.

met up with Love after my dinner.
talking about dinner, Mum steamed some crabs for us.
its super nice, but i'm reek of crabby smell now.
haha. Love said i smell like seafood.