Monday, March 31, 2008

Day out with Carrie :)
Asked her out at the last minute to accompany me down to collect friday's pay and to buy
something.
*Laogong's still the best ! :D

Here's something i want to vent it out.
I went all the way down to Singapore Polytechnic to collect the pay for everyone.
Didn't go to SP before, needless to say we couldn't find the place.
We searched high and low for it, walking here and there just for that bloody pay.
ok, finally we've reached. But no pay.
Why? cause there's another event this saturday and we were suppose to collect it all on that day.
someone knew about it and didn't tell me.
The manager even text her this morning about it.
and good, she didn't even bloody inform me, knowing that i'll be going down to SP today.
making me feel like a retard and travelled all the way down to Dover!
fine, she apologised.
But i'm still pretty angry about this matter.
argh, just one frigging sms will die ?
and what, she thought i will call the manager ?
if she knew about it, why wouldn't she even kindly text me and tell me ?
if this is how you handle things, you're handling it wrongly.
i believe that you are old enough to learn how to be responsible.
argh, forget it !

anyway, spent quite alot on something today.
well, i hope it will be a nice gift :)