Saturday, March 15, 2008

Love came over to my place to have lunch together before our movie date.
I cooked fried rice and he ate it all :) except for the tomatoes.

prepare myself as quickly as i could, hopefully we can get 2 seats for the 5pm slot at The Cathay.

I was like so kan chiong, pulling him all the way to the ticketing booth. haha
We were lucky though, there's still a few couple seats available :D
I still remember that I told Love that I have to watch Step Up 2 today and we did!

This movie is super cool ~
amazing dance moves, and of course there's some funny scenes as well.
let me rate it 4.5 out of 5 :)
a movie that really blew me off.

2 main leads : Briana Evigan as Andie, Robert Hoffman as Chase Collins

The finale

so so so inspired to dance like Andie in the movie.
oh ya, Cassie acted in this movie as well :)