Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yesterday, Love came down early to my place to 'surprise' me while I'm still asleep.
He thought he can watch me sleep but too bad his clumsiness failed him to do so.
this guy made so much noise putting his bag down and walking towards the bed.
I can even hear him loud and clear lah. haha.
and yeah, that woke me up.

Ever since he came, Yunyun couldn't stop bugging him.
He wanted to keep me company, in the end its my sister that he kept company with.
haha, poor boyfriend.

Went for brunch with Love, Mum and Yunyun.
My mother bought some groceries back home, and this sweet and gentleman boyfriend of mine is so nice to carry almost all of the bags for us.
I can't imagine myself carrying that much of the bags, cause i think it weighs about 10-13kg.
I'm going to faint if i carry all these alone.
Lucky enough, he's there :)

I bet you have not see me with bangs before. haha, there you go :D

taken by
Love :)


Boyfriend and I are so addicted to this song, Can't Help But Wait by Trey Songz :)
That's all for now, cheerios~

*I Love You