Saturday, April 26, 2008

HAPPY 75TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST, GRANDMA ! :D

had a splendid dinner with grandma and the rest ( relatives ) over at Changi.
Well, everyone did enjoy themselves there, at least i hope they were :)

Sis and I decided to cam-whored a little bit before dinner is ready. haha, as usual.



We couldn't stop laughing at this big-eyes pic.

ME !



Dylan :D he is such a darling !

Childhood playmates :) except for YunYun.
alright, I know you will have a good laugh at this pic. The position is super ugly can.

the blurry us

i jumped the highest !! :D



say cheese ~

The 3 retards who had nothing better to do

RED IS THE BEST COLOUR EVER :D

she wants to cut my nipple away. haha!

That's me and my nephew :) He's Dylan and he loves to take pictures.

Denzel appeared in this pic all of a sudden and of course, un-planned.

Birthday cake always comes with a birthday song :)A very affectionate moment. And i love this pic :)

everyone of us simply grabbed a few pieces of fruits from the cake.
The cake was just too tempting.

took a shot with Grandma.

and family. opps, YunYun wasn't in the pic


Almost all of us

Headed down to town immediately for our dance class.
We were very late.
Nonetheless, my sister and I managed to catch the first few eights for the steps.

Till then :D