Friday, May 23, 2008

I CAN'T STAND THE WEATHER!!

As you have noticed, the weather nowadays is really ridiculously hot!
However there's heavy rain here and there. How weird huh.

Its like locking yourself up in an oven and boom, out came this person smelled of perspiration.
and I mean you really perspired like nobody's business.

I hate this weather :( I perspired 5 minutes right after i've stepped out of the bathroom, making me smelled like crap.
Argh, this is getting on my nerves. and it'll reach my very last nerve soon!

Well, the cause is due to global warming?
Damn, i can't imagine myself living in a world 10 years after when the global warming is such a torture now.
And now, who's to blame? US!
Some people doesn't take global warming as a threat.
They think it's ok to continue wasting energy, such as fuel, electricity, water and etc etc.
They are so WRONG man!
Argh, why can't these people be more considerate ?

Ok, let's conclude that it had reach my last nerve and that's why i'm condemming human now.
But it's true can. Admit it people :)
And I hope such inconsiderate people will start realising this global problem and do things right.
*cross fingers*