Saturday, May 17, 2008

It had been long since i've update my blog.
Pardon me to have been away for quite a while.
Well, there isn't much time for me to blog recently.
There are 2 reasons :
1. I'm damn lazy to update ( haha )
2. Assignments just keep piling up.

Year 2 is a little bit more hectic though.
Lucky enough I don't have a CCA to commit.
If not, i'll sure die this semester.
For Computational Methods, the lecturer gave us a lot of tutorial's question to do.
And we even have an assignment for it. What the hell man.

For Ship Drawing, we have to draw out the Lines Plan for the ship.
I don't literally mean drawing as in using pencil and ruler to draw on paper, we are using AutoCad to set the station lines and all.

For Strength of Materials, the lecturer is driving me crazy.
First of all, Mr Sarker ( yes, that's his addressee ) can't really teach.
His Indian accent is just too heavy.
Whatever he said, just couldn't get into my head.
But so far, i'm doing good :)
Love's teaching and notes do help :D

For Project Management, I can pretty much handle it well.
But for the practical which is done by using Primavera is a little tough for me.
Primavera can only done during practical lesson in the school's lab.
The computers in the lab have this software.
Therefore, we couldn't revise it at home.
Now i'm worried about the assignment given to finish by 22 May.
Omg, I'm doomed :(

For Tribon, there's a slight error in my drawing.
I need the lecturer !
And and and, Tribon can only be done in school. Just like Primavera :(

For Naval Architecture 2, I'm still standing tall :)
haha, it's not as much of memorising theory-based as compared to Naval Architecture 1.
This time it requires alot of calculations.
However, we need to memorise the formulas. At least it isn't as bad as memorising theory :D

Pretty much done with all the modules.
Common test comes in 2 weeks' time.
Wish me luck!
This term flies faster than i thought.