Sunday, May 4, 2008

MOT GL Camp yesterday.
Well, the camp was pretty much boring.
However, the water-bomb game was a blast ! haha, throw at each other.
Get wet here and there. Water-splashing and sabotaging. One word - FUN :D
Felt frigging tired after all the activities.

Still, everyone went for the night-walk at blk 50, which started at around 1.30am ?
The surroundings at blk 50 were quite eerie.
No doubt, it's the most haunted building in NP.
QiuPing and I fell asleep at the benches there. haha, and i borrowed her thighs as my pillow.

Night-walk ended at about 2.45am and then off we go to our bunk. Finally! Sleep !!
That's the happiest moment during the camp.
oh no, i should say it's the 2nd happiest moment :)

Wokened up by a 'crow' this morning. Morning call : 7.45am
Damn irritating lah. It goes : " wake up.. 7.45 already.. you all only got 15 mins.. wake up.. wake up.. we have to gather at the canteen at 8.. " and it didn't stop till 5 min later. OMG !

Back to the bunk and here comes the happiest moment !
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Found this unfamiliar object in my bag.
Took out, and opened to have a look.
I was smiling while flipping the pages.
It contains the photos Jeremy and I had taken.
All of a sudden, i had this flashback.
Those photos set me off to the memory lane on how we both met.

From lecture-mates to friends.
Friends to good friends.
Good friends to my crush.
My crush to my lover :)

Indescribably beautiful.
Yes, that's the definition of LOVE.

haha. ok, i shy already. Shan't say anymore.

Today, Love accompanied me back home after the camp.
Fatigue level was to the max.
Fell asleep in the train. Luckily, he's around. If not, i'll definitely miss my stop and keep going round and round NEL's route. haha.

In the end, he fell asleep on my bed while watching movie online -.-
See him sleep i also felt like sleeping.
haha, then i go pull the mattress out and sleep.
Early dinner after the nap, and off he went for his badminton training.
and I had to wait till dance class starts which is at 9pm.

Dance class was, as usual, enjoyable :)
Danced to the song Can't Help But Wait by Trey Songz.
It was one of the soundtracks from Step Up 2.
The turning part is the only 'setback' for the choreograph ( so far ).
Couldn't get it right for many tries.

If you ever walk through the link from Orchard station to Scott Road or other exits, you might have see this. Advertisements for Tiger Beer.
Passer-by are able to scribble words on these whiteboards.
And so, my sister and I did.
haha, see it for yourself :D
Love Hip-Hop !


It's pretty late now. Goodnight :)