Sunday, June 22, 2008

School's starting tomorrow, and there goes my term break :(:(:(:(:(:(
Dread the feeling of attending school.
Feels kind of sick of it.
Sick of waking up early, thinking of what I'm going to wear for the day, and lectures which hypnotized me to sleep in class.

Guess I can't go through the same routines everytime.
I like to experiment different things each time ( if possible ) so life won't be that boring.
And that's why I love surprises :) Something new that will make me smile.

Let's talk about movies. Couple of movies caught me which I really don't want to miss!
My must-watch movies list :
1. You Don't Mess With The Zohan
2. Wanted
3. Hellboy II : The Golden Army
4. 21
5. Money No Enough 2
6. Journey to the Centre of the Earth
7. Hancock
8. The Dark Knight
9. The Mummy : Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
:):):):):):):)
:)