Friday, July 18, 2008

I need to kill time now!
Couldn't find any other alternatives other than doing my assignment, so i decided to blog :)

I've realised i haven't been updating regularly.
Well, laziness caught me!
Besides, tonnes of assignment are piling up and by the time we are done with it, it's exam time soon :( So schedule is pretty tight now.
Lucky enough the I&E project is all over, if not i'll go crazy.

Assignments need to be done :

*Ship Drawing - General Arrangement Assignment & GA Drawing(Autocad)
*Project Management - Drydock ( to be done in primavera )
*Naval Architecture 2 - Assessment of loading condition for trim and stability

All of the above need to be done individually.
So much to do to know about ships, so little time.
Bless me guys!

Had our pre-ordered Botak Jones' meals (Carrie's event) for lunch :)
Helped out a little for the sake of Carrie, my LaoGong, as there are some arse who bascially did nothing even though she is their groupmates. What the bloody hell!
Oh by the way, Carrie treat HuiHong and I sugarcane juice (freshly-squeezed!)
and and and Hon bought each one of us a creampuff, thank you both for the 'love' :D
I'll 'show' you guys mine soon, i promise ;) haha~

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*Many things bothered me nowadays. It sucks, totally.
*Most people see things superficially, drifted off to what they think it's the real world and
*accusingly wronged people.
*I don't think it's fair, at least not to the both of us.
*
Somehow it hurts having to hear awful things coming out of your mouth.
*I wonder if we've made any mistakes to get such brutal words from you.
*Drastic
*

*Baby, it's the love that set us strong.
*Words can't bring us down, and don't you ever give up.
*It'll soon be sunshine right after the storm, and maybe, just maybe, a rainbow will appear.
*No matter what, we'll make it work.
*Because of you, I'm standing strong.
*When the hard times confront me, you showed utmost care for me and i can see it right there.
*And some times in the past almost pulled us under
*But we got through all that and it made us stronger
*Through the good, through the bad
*You're the best thing i have and we got each other, remember that :)
*
*
*
You are the hand that I reach for when I don't want to be alone
*You are the voice i hear at night
*I'm safe here in your arms and i know we belong together.
*
*
Just want to shout it all out, silently.
*
*
*
*
*
*