Sunday, July 13, 2008

A quick update for the past week :)

Spent a 'healthy' week.
-Played ball games on wednesday
-Went swimming on saturday before going for dance class
-Today, headed down to the gym!

You must be thinking, Vilasini? Went to the gym?
Hell yeah i did :D haha!
Don't know why, but i just have this inspiration of getting Alba's hot bod and living a healthy lifestyle.

Anyway, besides shaping up my body, i am bidding goodbye to my bangs.
and maybe i'll change my hairstyle.
Should i cut it short or just trim it ? Still deciding...

Having post-Monday blues now :(
Can't believe it's going to be Monday in a few hours' time!

Oh, did i mention about my laptop ?
I screwed the screen! Thanks to my stupidity for playing the magnets near the LCD screen.
And now, BLACKOUT! Have to bring it for a repair :(:(:(:(:(:(

ok, got to sleep already,
NIGHTS! :D