Friday, August 22, 2008

Awwwwwwwww, attachment will be about 2 days away!
Can't imagine how it will be like :(
Then, my parents start to get a little worried about me working there.
Soon, 6 weeks will be gone ..... fast, i hope.

Oh, Cam showed me a blog the other time.
Remember there's a guy who passed away after collapsing during training in Brunei?
Cam showed me his girlfriend's blog. It's really sad.
I can't imagine having to lose my guy suddenly after being together for 4 years.
I can seriously feel her agony through her writings and all.
This fateful incident had already happened more than 2 months ago, but it seems to be years of torture to this unfortunate lady.
Here's her link. http://charleneyl.blogspot.com/
Let's hope she can get over it soon :)

Recently, my sister and her friends are being attacked by spammers!
Such people are a joke. Miserable life they have there.
Knowing that they are not perfect, they want to bring others down in order to make themselves feel better.
Damn pathetic.
My blog was once spammed and that's why i removed the tagboard.
Not that i felt ashame of it, but i seriously see no point in this argument with the person.
And i don't like such things to affect my life nor my boyfriend's and family life.
That person not only blabbered nonsense and unproven, one-sided 'facts', he or she actually gave me very 'helpful' unwanted advices. Well, I can handle my life very well, and i seriously don't do things that goes against my conscience. Advices only taken from people whom i trust :)