Sunday, August 3, 2008

HAPPY 7TH, MY DEAR :)

It's been a wonderful day spent with you even though we had some disputes and cold war, thus ruining our plan for the day :(
Well, a home-baked pasta and 36 ichigo bliss (yes, 36!) make up everything in the end :) so our day is still
W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L !

Love and I did every revision we can for our CM test tomorrow.
We are pretty confident about it and i hope we really can do well for the paper :)

There's one thing i want to say.
I think Love is totally jealous about Kim Kibum! Even though he doesn't admit it.
Haha, let me say this again, NO OTHER GUYS HAS THIS MAGNET TO ATTRACT VILASINI GOH LIKE JEREMY TAY DOES :D
ok, let's skip this, it's getting mushy already.

Oh yeah, sorry for not updating for quite a long time.
Been slightly busy.

Had my hair straightened already :D even though it happened 5 days ago but i didn't get the chance to announce it here. haha, sorry for the lateness.
Love my current hair cause it really feel very smooth and silky as compared to the old messy hair i had about a week ago. Short, neat and smooth. I am more than content already :)

I'm going to rear fighting fishes ! yeah, fishes. not fish.
At least 4 :) Going to hunt for fighting fishes on tuesday.

My mum had been baby-sitting this very cute baby.
Now, i'd love to go home early everyday to see him :) super adorable!

Last but not least, i'd like to THANK LOVE FOR EVERYTHING HE'VE DONE FOR ME, NOT FORGETTING ALL THE LOVE HE'VE SHOWERED ON ME, I LOVE YOU!

That's all for this post, Bye!
Oh, wish me luck for CM test tomorrow :)

Loves!