Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I miss you and i wanna see you ! :(

It feels awful not having your company for a day or two.
Attachment period is terrible :(

Shall wait for your text then :)

Officially the day which i really started working.
Doing Autocad drawing again -.- Super sian can.
I want to go out and do practical work!

Oh, employees need to do morning exercise! haha, with such cute melody.
Don't know what to do, so i just follow what they are doing.
I felt damn silly lah, haha. I wanted to laugh while doing it but everyone looks kind of solemn then it kind of stop me from wanting to laugh already. I guess it's because of morning blues.

Ok, nevermind. Morning exercises~ haha!

Anyway, i'm glad to have this guy who is really helpful in guiding me along the way.
Had quite alot of problem doing the drawing as it's really different doing the 'real' drawing as compared to the assignments we've did in school. Which means, it's much more tedious!
Damn, have to face the drawing tomorrow again :(

I need self-motivation, badly.