Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hugs with love

Love left half an hour ago, miss him so :(
Went out to accompany him for a haircut and I'm so impressed by his willingness to cut some stylish hairstyle, which really blew me away.
He definitely looks very dashing with that new hairstyle :)
But I think he won't be styling his hair to school cause he don't know how to, haha.
He's the first guy whom I know that doesn't know how to style his own hair.

You are all the reasons that makes me smile, Love :)

His new hairstyle - front view

Left side

Took one with this handsome :)

Anyway, I'm so glad to have Carrie, Huihong and Hon to hear me out and always be there for me be it rain or shine. They are such nice friends :)
I still owe them pasta, haha.
And I'm so so grateful to have Love around being so understanding and never give up on me/us.
Such wonderful boyfriend :)
He told me to treat this as an obstacle to overcome so as to strengthen our relationship.
Indeed, we are so much better together now :)
Baby, you are the best thing that ever happen in my life.
I love you :)

*post edited to avoid misunderstandings

To Po : I'm not going to create a Facebook account, haha!