Saturday, October 18, 2008

Starring the birthday boys :)

HAPPY 53RD BIRTHDAY, DAD! :D
Hope you enjoyed the dinner :)

Had dinner with the Lee family, celebrating my nephew's and my dad's birthday.
Dinner at a seafood restaurant at Defu Lane, and it's very satisfactory!
Their Signature Butter Cream Crabs dish was superb!
Love it so much :)

Sister and I :)

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY on the 23rd ! :D
The naughty nephew of mine, Dylan :)

I AM THE BEST!
'Cause i'll be turning 2 on the 23rd !

Barney birthday cake.

Dylan with his mum and dad(my cousin).

With his paternal grandparents

With his maternal grandparents

With his aunts and my parents

The 2 birthday boys : My dad and Dylan

With his uncle and uncle's girlfriend

Cutting the cake

With his two 'biao gu'

Cam-whored on the way back :D

Drove Denson back and home sweet home!

Choon Wei may be more tanned now but he have not slim down ever since he entered army.
Couldn't get use to his short hair yet.
One thing that surprised us is that he actually brought his girlfriend out with us for dinner.
He never do that and never let his parents know about his bgr until this time.
I should feel glad for him :)

I'm done here, goodnight :D