Monday, December 1, 2008

This week's gonna be busy with revisions!

Upcoming wednesday : EM3B tutorial quiz 3, Marine Industry Safety test
Upcoming thursday : Thermodynamics quiz 1

Next tuesday : EM3B common test
Next thursday : CADCAM test
Next friday : Marine Engineering common test
Next saturday : Thermodynamics common test

What the hell, saturday leh. Weekend still have test :(
Too bad, next monday is Hari Raya Haji so common test schedule is delayed by one day.

Anyway, saw Hon's new hair today!
She definitely looks great with that rebonded hair :D
Hmm, I wonder how long will I have to wait for my hair to grow to the length I had before.
Long hair is more versatile than short hair.
Clothes are so much more easier to match with long hair.
Sigh, my hair faster grow leh!

Okay, shan't talk so much.
Need to study for Marine Industry Safety and EM3B already :)

BYE!