Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nothing beats having you by my side

Had a great time out with JT today :)
Firstly, I went out to meet him at Suntec to buy some stuff and I realised he can be kind of indecisive when it comes to shopping for himself.
So I'm not the only one who will take a longer time to buy something.
Well, he bought 'Mr Silly' from NUM which I think suits him a lot.
He does silly stuffs and sometimes ask silly questions :)

Ok, we went to buy something to eat and drink and sneaked it inside the cinema :D
The queue for buying bubble tea was frigging long! We waited like half an hour for our drinks and the poor lady who tended the shop by herself needs to get herself so busy at that moment.
After that, we rushed to the cinema since we were late and lucky enough there were still commercials going on :)
Enjoyed my mee sua and honey green tea while watching X-men :D
Likewise, JT was happily indulging in his crispy chicken and chocolate milk tea.
X-men wasn't that bad but the actions were kind of bland.
I'd love it if they have more power-packed actions in this movie.
But you can find mutants which you have never seen before(most probably).
After movie, we went to get JT's running shoes and it took him another half an hour to make up his mind again.
->Which got us late for our appointment at the hair salon.

It never fails to crack me up when I'm cutting my hair. You know why ?

Jacky : "Haiyo, your hair very thick leh. How you want to cut ? "
Me : "Haha, I know. I want it to be trimmed thin but not too thin."
Jacky : "Okok."

He subdivided my hair into many parts and then slowly cut at each 'sections'.

Jacky : "Wah, I think your hair is thick enough for a housefly to fly inside without you knowing."
Me : "Hahahah! Where got so exaggerating one."

Jacky : "You how long never cut your hair?"
Me : "Almost a year."
Jacky : "Wah, you can break record already."
Me : -.-
Jacky : "Then why suddenly you will feel like getting it trimmed?"
Me : "Previously my hair was too short to do anything to it so I wait till it's longer lor."
Jacky : "Oh, not wait till your 1 year is up huh."
Me : "No lah. Haha."
Jacky : "Then how long do you have to wait for your hair to dry ?"
Me : "Quite long actually."
Jacky : "One day one night is it ?"
Me : "Ya right."

The lady who washed my hair ...
"Wah, your hair very thick leh!"
-.- again.
"Haha, ya lor. No choice."

When they blow-dry my hair...
My head was very hot you know why!
They used 2 hair-dryers on me!
If not it will take very long for my forest hair to dry.















Had some small bites at Long John Silver's for dinner.
Eventhough it's just a small portion but it's super fattening!
And so, realising that I need to shape myself up I did some workouts at home.
Sense of accomplishment :)

Alright, I'm gonna catch my beauty sleep :)
Bye!