Friday, October 30, 2009

Boys

Korean celebrities are hot. Damn.

Anyway, there's 2 new boy-bands - MBLAQ and BEAST/B2ST.
I like a member from each of the band :)
They are Lee Gi Kwang(AJ) from Beast and Park Sang Hyun(Thunder) from MBLAQ.

I'm gonna show you my favourite boys :)

Up first, Big Bang!



I love these three out of the five.
Hot, ain't it ? :)
From Left - T.O.P, Taeyang, G-Dragon.


How can I miss out Super Junior right?
They are very fun people. I love them :)

He's what I think the most charming member from Super Junior.
Kim KiBum


Next, Kim Bum from BOF.


Park Sang Hyun on the left and his elder sister Sandara(2NE1)


Lee Gi Kwang.
The pictures are kind of blur because I took them from Beast's video :P





Nichkhun from the band - 2pm.
He's in fact a Thai.
Just like me, he's half Chinese.


They made me wanna go Korea!

I know this post bored the hell out of you.
Hahaha!
Since it's my blog, I'll do anything to it!
You can only read and see. No more.

I'm addicted to Let Me Hear Your Voice by Big Bang & Bad Girl by Beast/B2st.