Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Felt queasy and awfully sick. Pangs of throw-ups haunt me all day today. I even skipped dinner because of this. gosh. This feeling sucks :(
i nearly vomit in the bus today. But somehow i am able to control it. Lucky me.


Anyway, school was duper boring today. there's a sudden rain which got these 2 ladies' feet wet and dirty. they were trying ways to get their feet clean and dry. somehow i caught this candid shot. really makes me laugh like hell.


Huihong was actually splashing water on her feet but this pic seemed as if she was touching Qiuping's butt. What a lovely pic :)



Qiuping, the "victim". hahs.



Time doesnt seem enough for me. there's overdue tutorials and assignments. sigh.
Dread going school nowadays.

Oh yeah. The MIA-ed Mr Lei Rongming finally chat with me in msn. hahs. its been like more than 6 months since we've last meet up. and he'll be treating me dinner tomorrow for my so-belated birthday. well, i think i'd better go toilet now. had this strong urge of puking. damn. bye:)

*so addicted to Misery Business by Paramore. a very cool song. and im really in a "misery business" right now.