Thursday, November 22, 2007

Practical this morning. Arc welding. heh heh. its so fun ! i think i did a good job today :)
Anyway, the nauseated feeling didnt go away. and im as pale as a white sheet. peeps were so worried about me, especially Carrie, QiuPing, Huihong and Kaly. Its very sweet of them :) so much appreciation Hon and Lao Gong !


Hon is on the left, im on the right.
this pic really fascinate me. hahs. the striped duo. Kaly even named WeiMing ( on the left ) as Da Xiong from Xiao Ding Dang. so cute lah :D

and this pic captured this 2 guys ( Kwee Hong and Jeremy ) peeping at the girls from the red camp x)


met up for dinner with Mr Lei at Grapevine. Cam, my sis and XinYing joined us later. We've got so much things to chat about. we should meet up more RongMing ! x)


He treated me dinner and ya he ordered my favourite drink from Grapevine - Oreo Frappe. hahs ! Another favourite - Peach Smoothie. its oh-so nice :D anyway, thank you, you Mr Lei Rongming for the treat :)