Sunday, February 24, 2008

right now, i'm chatting with Mr Tay.

he's sick :(
poor guy.
hopefully he'll get well soon

we are entertaining each other now.
so fun :D
i miss him so.

he's commenting on the photos taken on Vday.
and said none of the photos taken on me aren't nice, how sweet :)

oh, i'm listening to Jay Chou's songs now.
i meant all of them from his past abums.
let's say he's very talented.
none of his songs are bad.
at least to me, they aren't.
whatever.

my Dad plans to have a steamboat tonight.
that's because we had one last sunday and he enjoyed it.

will be meeting Love tomorrow most probably.
there will be camp briefing in school at 10am.

suddenly had this feeling of watching Spongebob Squarepants.
don't ask me why, i have no idea either.
perhaps i haven't watch it for quite a while.
and i miss it so much.
just imagine me laughing over Spongebob's and Patrick's lame and silly acts.
but they are adorable though.
love them ok! :D

ok, i just realised that this post is getting so random.
haha, i guess that's the way to kill my boredom.

BYE !