Saturday, February 23, 2008

Went out early in the morning to meet Love and head down to school
to pay for our Kota Tinggi camping trip :) can't wait !

caught P.S I Love You at Cineleisure before making our way
down to Pasir Ris Park.
the movie is pretty touching. but it doesn't make me cry.
Love dropped some tears instead. haha.


Anyway, weather wasn't that great yesterday.
we intended to watch sunset together but it started to drizzle during the evening.
how disappointing :(

oh, and and i miss him. his intensive training starts from today onwards.
and practically everyday till his race!
so i won't be able to meet him that often :(

did i ever mention that he's a super sweet guy?
yes he is, and thats why i love him so much.
knowing that he can't spend much time with me because of his training,
he wanted to buy me a jigsaw puzzle so i got something to do during the holidays.
eventhough he haven't buy me one yet, but his intention is sweet.
he never fail to distract me away from mentioning/thinking about my past.
he understands me and whole-heartedly forgives my mistakes.
his words makes my heart melt like never before :)

ok, i've got to stop because i know that it starts to get a little mushy.
there's a lot more though. haha!

photos
:D

candid shot!

our walk down to Pasir Ris Park :)

his blur look.

this naughty boy is using a rubber band to shoot a poor little fish.

see his kuku face. haha.

there he is, trying to flaunt his skill in making the stone skip on the water.
we saw a Siberian Husky. a big one too!
haha, Love's eyes start to pop out once he saw that dog.
this is what we have in common, our favourite dog - Siberian Husky :)

Till then :D

*hug me close and never let go.