Friday, March 28, 2008

Event @ Terminal 3

pretty tiring job, i would say. Eventhough the main objective of our job is very simple - clear plates.
haha. perhaps there were tonnes of them to clear, so we had to walk here and there while carrying the heavy tray.
My whole arms ached like hell lah
I would fancy a massage from someone who is willing to :D haha
But whatever, the pay is good ! I don't mind doing this again :)

Well, basically this event is held for the launch of Terminal 3.
Minister of Transport bla bla bla came, so there's tv crews and photographers.

Ever since today, I realised that most ministers are tall. seriously!

Sis and I :)

Sister and Marcus

Guys are required to wear a vest. Cool huh ?
They looked really smart.
Come to think of it, I want to see Jeremy in vest too !
don't know whether it will fit him or not =x opps! haha

Alright, Bye now :)