Thursday, March 27, 2008

26th March '08
went to Vivocity with Jeremy, and had Macadamia Nut flavour Haagen Daz ice-cream!
yay,
my favourite :)
He managed to snap a few pics of me having the ice cream.
I simply ignored him. I'm so hooked to the ice cream :)

well, its MACADAMIA NUT ! no choice. haha


I baked pasta for Love today :D
He loves cheese, that's why I baked a pasta.
Result was pretty good :)
Well, he told me its delicious!
Glad to hear this from him as it was my first time baking pasta.
and he ate most of the portion. haha


the hungry boyfriend x)


He'll be leaving for his training camp tomorrow, so I won't be seeing him for the next consecutive 4 days :(
I'm going to miss him a great deal.


Alright alright, my mum is doing something cute now.
She's playing with my DS! Cooking MaMa( if you know what that game is ) somemore. haha
How cute can she be? :D

Working as a waitress at a event held at Terminal 3 tomorrow.
Got to sleep early !

Goodnight :)