Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy 19th Birthday to Nicky Lim BY :D
All the best to you, Mango lover!

Didn't intend to go to school today, not unless my dad drive me to school.
haha, cause the thought of having to wake up early to rush for shuttle bus really make me feel sick about it.

Well, did my SOM tutorial during NA lesson but has yet to be done.
Did a revision on Chapter 6(Som) during break cause Sarker seriously can't teach!
Just my luck to have him to teach us, i really don't like him.
He is super UNREASONABLE!
His name really suits him, if you know what i mean.
Countless thumbs down for you.

Then, we had PM lecture which is pretty meaningless to attend.
Lecturer showed us the video from Discovery Channel - Extreme Engineering, Power Zone.
It's pretty interesting how someone invent an oil rig to abstract oil from deep down the Earth at sea.
Usually they will take 2 years to build an oil rig, you can imagine how humongous it is.
Do you know? Singapore is one of the leading country to build oil rig?
haha, yes it is! No wonder S'pore is rich.


Love had Project Nutz today.
He told me he almost fainted!
I was worried sick! Lucky he's fine :)
What do you expect after running 1.2km straight ?
It's a relay so in total each team have to complete (1.2 x 7) km.
Sick huh ?

Going to the gym tomorrow :)
Got to tone down my body, therefore i'm working hard for it :D

Till then !