Sunday, July 27, 2008

Let me blog about yesterday first :)

Had 2 hours of gym seesion with Love.
Tiring, i would say.
Train this train that.
Then, went for HipHop class.
The class started 1 hour late! haha, as usual.
And before Justis finish what he want to teach us, a security guard chased us out :(
By right we should all leave the studio by 10.45pm, but class started late and all so there's a delay.
Well, we continued the choreography of "Baby" by Brandy.
Did only 2 eights or so though.
Home sweet home right after class!

Today :)

Love came over to my place early in the morning.
He woke me up because of the door :( Made so much noises when opening the door! Tsk.
Headed down to the gym again during evening.
Intend to straighten my hair but my mum wasn't free, so it has been postponed to this coming Tuesday.
My class planned for a steamboat session today but didn't join them.
Had to save money lah, no choice. Hope they all enjoyed themselves :)
Love is playing "Dodgeball" in my DS now. So addicted to it lah. Even gf also don't want to care already, haha! No lah, i'm joking dear =x

Recently, i am very much hooked to Usher's Love in this Club Part 2 featuring Beyonce and Lil' Wayne. Very nice melody :) A song to recommend to you guys :)

Till then :D