Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ok, I'm back to blog.
I was catching LA Ink and Miami Ink just now on Travel&Living channel and I was wondering if I can trust local tattoo artists in getting the perfect tattoo for myself.
JT was telling me that he kind of not trust the skills of local tattooists.
'Cause he've seen many tattoos not very nicely done here.
Somehow I agree with him.
I don't know. Perhaps not all of them are that bad.
Well, I'll definitely trust the tattooists from LA Ink or Miami Ink :)
It may sound crazy, but I seriously don't mind flying over to get myself a tattoo from them.
If ... I'm rich enough to afford the tickets to Miami or LA :D

Damn, I'm broke!
X'mas is around the corner and I wonder how I can get through it :(
There's gathering with the girlfriends, potluck at Yvonne's, plans with Cam, and celebration with the family.
I'm going to die man :(
Please let me strike 4D !!

Few days back, I had steamboat with JT and family :D
It was great! I miss having dinner with my family :( Ok, random :/
We were all very full after dinner and hence, they decided to have a walk at Henderson Waves.
It was my first time going there and the structure and lightings are gorgeous!
You've got to walk there some day with your loved ones, it'll be a very pleasant walk :)
Provided it doesn't rain and there's light breeze~

Got to stop here, if not JT's going to nag again !

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE :)