Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yay! My parents and YunYun is back :D
I'm super glad now~
Some loads off my shoulder i guess ?
Plus I really missed them when they were away.

Was going out with Cam yesterday and I realise I haven't been taking photos for a very long time.
So, here I am :D
A very random one actually :/

Oh! I have one super funny incident to tell you :):):)
Here goes...
A sleepover last night at JT's place and he was just lying beside me.
We were both feeling very tired after such a long day.
Before we go into our lala land, we had a casual pillow-talk.

Talk till halfway, he fell asleep -.-
Then I stop talking.
I was facing him and vice versa.

All along, I knew about him sleep-talking (even over the phone).
And I love that he has this 'ability' to sleep-talk 'cause you can expect all sorts of funny things from him.

Out of nowhere,

"What was I saying... So..."
*Stare blankly*
"That indian man, that security guard..."
"Huh?" Reacting blurly, even though I know what's happening.
"That indian security guard..."
"What he do ?" Starts grinning and laughing loudly inside.
"He checked for onion..."
O.O "and what?" still don't want to give up.
"and ginger... and also cucumber..."

I cannot stand it then I burst into laughter!
Oh my, how interesting can this get :D
Super classic!

JT was waken up by my laughter and then I told him what he said.
He even laughed at himself.
What a funny moment!
Ahhh, I'm going to miss it :(