Monday, December 22, 2008

A TRIP TO THE FISH FARM :)

We've been planning this for quite a long time already and we finally visited Hon's family fish farm.
It was a great getaway from the urban area and it was very relaxing sitting down fishing and enjoying the sea breeze :)
I'd love to go back again!

Nice knowing Hon's friend, XiuHui :)

On the way to the farm
Hon's grandpa gave us a ride
He's behind them, haha

JT and I


Rabbit adopted by the family


Hon showed us around the farm.
The farm is pretty big and they breed huge numbers of fish, especially Milkfish.


This bucket of powdery thingy is for baby fish to eat


Our lunch!
See that plate full of mussels ? :D
Oh, the fish taste very fresh :)


The first catch of the day!
The bait had the fish on after a few seconds.
HuiHong is super lucky.


Her gleeful smile


Hon removing the fish from the bait


I've never seen a fish like this before


HuiHong and I were getting impatient fishing then we just sat there enjoying the cooling sea breeze :):)


Another fish caught by Hon


'gao kia' :D Adorable dog

:):):):):):):)





If this is what I want, I'll try my best to get it