Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry X'mas' Eve everyone ! :D

JT had his haircut in town yesterday and we waited for more than 2 and a half hours to get his hair done.
Well, everyone wants to look good on X'mas.
In the meantime, I shopped for a x'mas gift for an exchange during girlfriends' meet-up.
I bought 50 candy canes and I bet Gen is going to have a very sweeeeeet X'mas :)

Photos up!

Cam-whored a little before heading out :D

He never fails to strike this pose

My dearest :)

Down to BrewBaker's at Anchorvale.
While waiting for Tine and Jol to arrive, Val thought of scaring them.
Haha, they did it and the results turned out to be pretty priceless :D

Standing by in action

I'm so glad to see everyone here except for PeiQi who need to work till closing :(

Tine, I bet you hate this guy very much.

CheeSiong had been taking many unglam candid shots of us.
But I'm not going to show you :P

Caught you on candid, Mel :D

I seriously looked like a fool in here :/

Look at his stunned face :D

Alright, that's all!
Meeting Cam at around 5.30pm later for dinner and chill-out, counting down to X'mas.
My boyfriend's not going to celebrate X'mas with me :(
Well, his cousins' birthday is today and tomorrow he's going to his aunt's place for X'mas celebration.

Be back soon for update.
Happy Holidays and Merry Merry Merry X'mas :D