Saturday, December 27, 2008

Updates on X'mas Eve!

Well, met up with some of my sister's company, her bf's clique and Cam for a chill-out session at a pub in Serangoon Gardens.
Atmosphere was kind of weird 'cause there are like so many strangers.
I prefer hanging out with a gang of people whom I know well, so for the whole night I talked to Cam the most.
Lucky for me, I have her :)
X'mas doesn't feel like X'mas at all. I don't know, but I just couldn't feel all the festive joy.
This year's X'mas kind of sucks as compared to last year's.
At least I get to drink the tastiest mushroom soup ever last year's X'mas, and I really mean it!

Photos~

Before heading out

Look at those clowns

This photo is the best 'cause it'll ward off bad spirits.
Haha, I'm joking :P

In the pub

Despite those glares, we still love each other very much right Qing Ai De ? :D

Cheers to you!
Cam and I decided to have red wine instead 'cause we didn't feel like having hard liqeur.
The rest drank their fill with Chivas plus mixers
Good for us, we finished the whole bottle we've ordered.

I don't know what's with her dao face

ShiHui, Cam, Sin Ni, Sin Wei :)

I caught Twilight today!
Vampires are so cool~
Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) is so charming!
Bella Swan appears to be looking grumpy and full of thoughts to me all the time throughout the movie. Doesn't makes me feel easy watching the movie.
Overall, I think it's not bad just that it may be a little draggy and it lacks of enough storyline for this movie.