Monday, December 29, 2008

Time check - 3.26am

My 'new' body clock is killing me by preventing me not to sleep before 4am!
I'm feeling super tired :( and I can't sleep. What the -.-

Alrights, I'm going to spill some random thoughts into this post now.

I want to go back to the 'land of smiles' !
It'll feel great if I get some getaway once in a while :)
Moreover, I haven't visit my relatives, especially my beloved grandma, for about 2 years.
And I'm feeling guilty right now, you know. It sucks.

Counting down 5 days to mark our 1st year anniversary ! :D
Ooooh, I can't wait. I really can't.
Is it me or time ? Why is it I'm here in just a blink of the eye ?
We have not exactly plan our celebration for that day 'cause it seems like we have some financial obstacles that is stopping us to plan what we really want on saturday.
Oh well, just go with the flow.

I have a new hobby now - blog-shopping !
It's getting addictive to shop through blogs 'cause you might never know what kind of great steal you'll gonna have after you've found one.
And the items they've put up for sale is relatively much cheaper than those you see in retail shops.

Time check - 3.47am

Damn, I just hurt my naval and it really hurts like hell now !

Thinking of revamping my closet ... should I ?
If only I'm rich ~ sigh

I started to feel that this post is getting crappy :/

Remember the famous animated movie - Mulan ?
Any impression to one if its soundtracks - Reflection by Christina Aguilera ?
Oh dear, the song's stucked in my head ever since 90.5FM played this beautiful melody in the gym just now.

Time check - 3.54am

Ok, I think it's time for me to stop this horrendous post from going.

Goodnight :D