Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy 21st to RongMing :D
Bought him a bottle of chardonnay, hope he'll like it.
Anyway, it's just a simple celebration and we did a little catch-up with each other.
Well, it's been ages since I last saw him and for this time I've realised he slimmed down and becoming more tanned which makes him look better.

Ok, there were few photos taken.
Him and his giant birthday cake

I was so amused by the design of this cake!
Eat this cake and you'll go 'huat ah'

Took a photo with the birthday boy
Meimei, Rongming and I :)

Heard from Ray that his family and him will be moving in to their new apartment soon.
I really can't wait to see their place, I bet the view will be stunning 'cause it's at Marine Parade.

Lastly, I'd like to share this sentence with you :)

If you are angry with a person for a minute, you will lose 60 seconds of your happiness