Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I couldn't explain how turn-off I'll feel whenever I need to do assignment nowadays :(
The studious side haven't get the best out of me, yet.
Every now and then, I will just force myself to concentrate and do whatever I need to.
Let's hope this doesn't prolong, if not I've got to kill myself for not studying hard to reach my goal for this semester.

Anyway, Carrie lent me a book which I've asked from her long ago.
Yazuka Moon, memoirs of a gangter's daughter
This book illustrates the author's life since childhood.
Her life in the past was a tragedy
Along the way, she still finding her true self and learning from her mistakes
I really felt her pain as I read
Shoko Tendo, the author, describes very well in her memoir
A book that captivates me and I managed to finish it within a day or two.
Maybe you guys can check out this book :)