Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's the 25th today which spells the day for reunion dinner!
I'm sure there'll be good food later on :D
This year, Uncle Johnson and family will be joining us for dinner which they haven't do so for the past few years when they are in Australia. And I can see how ang moh my cousins have become.

Two days ago, JT, my sister and I went for Muay Thai trial training.
I've learnt quite a lot of new techniques and the training was really fat-burning!
I cannot explain how sore my muscles are right now.
I can't walk properly, I can't laugh, I have difficulties standing up after sitting, I can't lift my arms up well due to serious muscle ache.
Haha, but I think it's all worthwhile :)
I can't disgrace my birth country since Muay thai is originated from Thailand.
Even my mum learnt Muay thai before.
However I can only start the actual training in April.
Let's just see about that :)


Anyway, hope you guys have a fantastic reunion dinner later on :):):)
Gong Xi Fa Cai !