Thursday, January 29, 2009

29th January 2009 : HuiHong's 19th birthday ! :D

We had steamboat for dinner and brownie cake for her :)
Well, I hope she enjoyed this little celebration :)

This is taken randomly by Carrie using my camera.
She brought hers but it's low batt after charging.
Haha, it was two third full before she charged.

A round of blackjack
I got super lucky when I had this triple sevens :)
Carrie, who was beside me, got blackjack for the same round :)

Taking down the moment of joy :D

After JT arrived at HH's place, steamboat starts!

With the birthday girl :)
Max took this pic

Her mum and her

Max kpo and then he looked up
and this is what you get

Brownie cake for HH :D

Happy 19th !

Let's back track a bit.

27th January 2009 : 2nd Day of CNY

Denson came to bai nian with us :D
I miss him so much !
Now he's a few months older and starts to crawl already :)

His smile never fails to melt my heart :):):)

JT and my relatives came to bai nian in the early afternoon.
After that, JT and I went all the way to his place to bai nian.
And then to Ray's place.
Had rounds of blackjack and I was really lucky to be a banker :)
JT and I were the only winners for that night, haha.

Well, those rounds of game were really fun 'cause there are so many funny things that happened.
Ray's place have this very sweet small mandarin oranges and my mum really likes it alot.
During the games, JT placed an orange at the table so that he can win some money.
I followed suit - I placed 2 small mandarin oranges hopefully they will bring me luck.
I was too engrossed with the game and I didn't notice one of the small oranges was gone.
Guess what ? My mum ate it !
She didn't tell me and sit there eating it silently
.

26th January 2009 : 1st Day of CNY

Went to Grandma's place to bai nian

Steamboat for dinner~
All of us faster cook the scallop
Haha, I know. It's very typical of S'porean.

My cousins

My sis and nephew :)

I want to play twister !

My sister and I :)

I'll update the reunion dinner part in the next post.
Anyway, I haven't been blogging recently 'cause I am really busy with CNY and schoolwork.
School had been keeping us really busy with projects and assignments and yes, tests! Argh :(