Sunday, February 1, 2009

31st January 2009 : Day 6 of CNY cum Uncle John's birthday celebration

Uncle John held a party for the whole family at a family KTV room at the RC.
Anyway, gambling always happens during CNY for us.
We gambled immediately after Ray bought a deck of new cards from a provision shop nearby.
Haha, I must say I am pretty lucky :)

My blackjack khakis :D

The other side of the family kept entertaining themselves with ktv.
We are just so different :)

Honestly, those songs they sang were very boring.

Finally a birthday cake for Uncle John :)
It's a mango ice-cream cake !
And the taste of it really melts my heart~

Dylan getting all excited over his grandpa's cake

We glow :)

My sister and I :)

The world is unfair sometimes.
People get stucked up and throw their weight on you.
Beware of such people.
They are highly scheming.
You'll never know what they will do to you