Friday, February 27, 2009

EXAM IS OFFICIALLY OVER :D like finally!

The stress, the sacrifice and all the hardwork is at last, gone.
Hopefully the attachment period will fly as swift as the swallow and then I can start to work and earn money :)
Ahhh~ I can't believe I'm so free now :D
But that will only last for 2 days :(
Oh well, look on the positive side.

Getting a little bored while studying...



















My mum is making 'abacus' now and she's re-doing it.
It took her 3 hours to complete but somehow the abacus got stuck together and thus having her to re-do.
My little sister is angry with her re-doing the abacus 'cause she contributed some effort in it. And now, THEY need to re-do everything.
Haha, I can't explain how funny they are.

For tomorrow's plan, I'm going to make a trip down to town to accompany JT for his haircut and then off to meet Cam and Andria for dinner and finally to Marina Barrage!
I'm going to bring back a lot of photos in the camera :D

Stupid pimple :( it looks so damn ugly. I hope it'll be gone soon~

Anyway, for some laughters and irritation, please watch this. It will definitely amuse you :)



That's all for now.
Goodnight y'all !