Saturday, February 28, 2009

I went to Marina Barrage :D
The scenery was pretty awesome even though there's nothing much to see except for its neighbour - The S'pore Flyer which brigthens up the whole view.
The interior architecture of this barrage gave me a feeling like I'm in a stadium filled with dancing water. It felt like I'm in some unrealistic world.
I love it ! :)
And I got to see a huge dam in real life for the first time :D

Waiting for JT to call me, so that I can leave my place to meet him.

"Beauty is not always about the appearance"
To me, a beautiful person is someone with a kind heart


After waiting for an hour to get JT's hair cut, off we go for dinner at Shoko :)
What we ordered were definitely filling for my stomach.
Lucky we have JT to finish all of them :) Vaccuum cleaner!

We ordered Omu Rice which were quite a big portion.
The taste was not bad.

Dessert! We had Azuki with Mochi.
Hmm, not as nice as I expected.
I still prefer the one we had at Sun with Moon at Wheelock Place.

Haha, I buttoned my jacket around his neck and this is what you get :D
Some silly guy with a bangla paddle plus the 'accessory' around his neck.

With Andria and Cam :)

See the extra in the pic ?
Cam's habit of getting into the picture without permisson.

Another one -.-

Caught some silly acts from JT
I swear to you that they are totally candid.

While waiting for shuttle bus to MB
He never fails to give a kuku face

For some light entertainment during the journey

At last, we've reached!

The view from the entrance

The view from the top

My camera isn't that good enough to capture the background clearly.
But you can see it faintly, otherwise it's all black.
We saw KianTuck and his gf there.
He used his 12 megapixels camera to take a portrait of us with the flyer.
It's beautifully taken :)
I'll post it out next time when I get the pictures.

The dam

He always does this -.-

Barefooted. Walking in the water :)

Cool right!
Alright, I shall let the pictures do the talking :)
Lazy to type :D

His 'XD' face which never fails to crack me up

It's almost 12am now and I think I'm going to turn in real soon.
JT already fell into a deep slumber due to tiredness after training plus the outing to MB.
His new haircut is kind of neat now, as compared to the past one which was very thick and messy, he looks better now :)
Ok, off to bed for me!
Goodnight and bye :)