Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Marine Engineering just won't get the best out of me.
I'm kind of struggling with it now
The feeling - not good!

If only I can handle this module like Thermo or EM3B :(

I think I always have this problem with Indian lecturers.
For last sem, SOM was taught by Mr Sarker and I really struggled!
Nothing he taught went in at all.
But in the end I get an A, miralculously :D
This sem, Marine Eng was taught by Mr Yogee and too, I had problems understanding.
Again, nothing he taught went in.
I guess I won't be that lucky to get an A, haha.

Yay, my mum will be cooking yong tau fu and potatoes for dinner! :D

I'm loving my jacket which I bought online ♥ It's a steal man! Damn cheap!

My sis and I thinking of opening a blogshop...
However, we haven't had any time for it :(

The weather is not very happy now - there's a lot of lightnings and thunder and it's raining very heavily.
But my little sis is happily napping away in my room and on the floor now, haha.
She dragged her bolster and pillow into my room and without me noticing, she fell asleep after a short while with a milk bottle.
She must be feeling sleepy after school and because of the gloomy weather.

I think I'm going to the kitchen to help my mum with cooking now.
Bye !