Monday, February 23, 2009

Yay! New change of my blog's skin :D
I still prefer this new one 'cause I am really fond of carousel~
The old one looked kind of... weird, don't you think so ?

Oh well, I'm glad to find a new favourite :)

Carousel gives me a feeling of not wanting to grow up where in that world, life seems to be so much innocent and pure. No worries, no nothing. Just plain joy that will brighten up your life.
Sometimes, I do hate to grow up but I can't do anything to it.
Riding on a carousel can spin away your unhappiness, your worries and burdens.
You spin on it to see a beautiful world, a world filled with lovely fantasies.


*
*
*
*
*
*

Thermodynamics' paper is down, and I'm only left with Marine Engineering.
The paper today was, hmm... I would say pretty challenging.
Some didn't manage to finish it on time, many get different answers for the same questions.
Even though I can do every questions, there's still some doubts about my own workings and answers since it is difficult to spot mistakes for this module's paper.

Let's pray hard :) Just one AD for me for this sem will do :)

Anyway, I can't pronounce 'nine inch nails' properly :(
It sounded funny when it came out of my mouth, haha.
My mum's pronounciation for 'nine inch nails' is even funnier! :D
Only JT, HH, QP, CARRIE and I know :D
Too bad I can't post it here due to all respect for my mum who had told me not to let anyone else listen to this recording. So, too bad... again :D

Did you read the news? A 32 year old teacher had sex with a 15 year old boy!
And it said that the teacher was forced to do so, if not the boy will kill her.
Strange world, ain't it?
Well, that lady felt guilty and was sentenced to jail for 10 months.

JT's going to bring me to Marina Barrage on saturday !
I can't wait, can't wait ! :D

Be back soon, I guess.

XOXO

You gave me all the reasons to smile