Sunday, February 22, 2009

I've been away for so long - about 2 weeks or so.

Well, I'll make a quick update then :)

I'll be going to Wartsila for attachment :D
EM3B exam is down, finally a load off my shoulder :D
Next will be Thermodynamics paper. Wish me luck!

I'm pretty tied-down with studies now that's why there's a lack of updates.
And exam only ends at 27th :(
After 27th, I am only left with 2 pathetic days to rest and play before attachment.

Recently I get rather frustrated over things easily, maybe it's post-exam stress and many other stuffs.
Hmm, so pardon my temper a little please :)

I think the following March and April will be very hectic for me since I'm part of Justis' crew to dance at DanceOnUs Recital 2009 (so there's rehearsal every week) and having my internship at the same time.
It's gonna be busy busy busy and fun fun fun! Haha

Alright, I'm off.
Goodnight everyone :)