Saturday, February 7, 2009

Underworld : Rise of the Lycans

Well, I caught this movie with JT yesterday and it's worth watching!
It's rated M18 due to gore and some nudity scenes.
However, I think the storyline and the actions were superb.
There's a lot of thrill and actions - I'm sure you'll like it.
The Lycans do look scary though
JT found an "idol" in this movie

This is how the Lycans look like

This is how JT's idol look like
You should know why, there's no need for me to explain

I've a handful of movies that I want to watch which includes BrideWars and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
Got to see if there's time for any movie since exams are nearing.

Anyway, the 14th is just a week away.
I can't wait for it 'cause we will be buying our BraunBuffel wallet on that day :D
It's kinda hard to part my money to buy such expensive wallet but I really want to get rid of my current wallet 'cause it stinks, haha.
I wonder if JT made any plan for us on next saturday... :D

Your smile, your touch, your humour, your love
I can never live without them