Friday, March 6, 2009

It's friday already which spells the end of our first week of attachment :)
Well, time flies like nobody's business and I hope these 6 weeks will come to an end soon!

So far I had a great time over there :) Except for some dirty work which I need to get my hands on. Since I'm at the fuel injection section, I meddled with oil and injectors a lot! But it's cool, you know. Not many ladies get to do this :D Even though I was reeked of oil after work but I don't care, haha.

The uncles there are really friendly too :) Which is one of the things I like working there.
They can just chit-chat with you almost anything under the sun.

Going to bed soon - got to get myself prepared for my first driving lesson tmr morning :D
So excited!
Ok, bye :)

Time is not enough to erase everything.
You are not going to hurt her again.