Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend :)

It was my first time going to St. James last night for a chill-out.
Well, PowerHouse was so filled with people lah.
Shouldn't go clubbing on saturday, like what Cam said.
Cam and I met a lot of weird people there and for the whole night we've been avoiding a guy!
Haha, super funny you know.

Aww man, tomorrow need to wake up early for attachment :(
Lucky for us, the next following 2 weeks we'll be in different section already.
No more smelling of oil!

I miss eating sushi now :(
I miss the prawn noodle from Pek Kio CC :(
I miss YongTauFu from Makan Place :(
I miss tissue prata :(
I miss many Thai food from ChiangMai :(
I miss smelling JT's body scent :(
I miss a lot of things, I don't know why :(:(:(
Especially food!
Cravings, cravings, cravings~

Life's been filled with ugly truths for me.
Sometimes I do wonder why I'd ended up here.
Responsibilities have been piling up every time I grow older.
All I can do is to accept fate and move on.
It's been 19 years, I need the drive to still grit my teeth and go thru' all odds.
I don't want to lose grip and hope for everything I have now.
Not a single drop of tear will I shed, I need to stay strong.