Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's Sunday once again.
Today the sky was bright till about 1.30pm and after that it kept pouring super heavily till the fields get all flooded.
What a gloomy day :(

Counting down to about a week to my Thailand trip :)
My mum wants to visit grandma, I thought of joining her since I haven't been visiting her for about 2 years which makes me feel bad about it.
JT and my sister will be going too :) It will be a fun visiting trip I guess.
However, there's bad news. Mr Ngoh doesn't allow us to take such a long leave during attachment. The company approved the leave already, we are only left with school's approval.
It sucks totally. Mr Ngoh wants us to reschedule our trip but how ? Tickets' booked and paid for!
Gotta talk to him about this tomorrow so that we can ease our mind going overseas without the fear of retaining. I really really really really really hope he approves. *Cross my fingers*

Oh recently I've found a new motivation to go work :D It's FOOD! haha!
One of the stalls from the canteen sells great 'zu chau'.
Thinking of it now makes me drool~

Love don't speak for itself, love shows it all when I look into your eyes.