Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm back from Thailand :) I rather stay there though. People there are livelier and less whiny about many stuff which made life there so much easier to spend without worries or stress. People there might not be rich but they are more than content to have enough to eat :)
Take all my aunties from my mother's side as examples. They are very positive towards life.
Being with them makes me a joyful person since they don't complain about things or compare myself to their kids which can be stressful. They are constantly laughing and cracking jokes with each other. Living with them is such a bliss. Aww man, I miss them!



JT misses there too. He told me life over there is so carefree to the extent where you don't feel stressful about spending your life.
But there's one thing he hates the most! Guess what ? It's transvestite! Too bad for him, there are just too many in Thailand and he can barely avoid seeing one. This will lead to me and my mum and sis disturbing him, haha :D

Anyway, my mum bought two super adorable Labrador puppies in Thailand! The current guard dog we have is very old already( 12 human years) so we've decided to keep new dogs to guard the house. These 2 puppies are such a darling even though they can be very naughty and playful. How I wish I can bring them back to SG with me :(

Well, let me introduce them to you :)

This is Cola - the gentle and super chubby female Labrador.
She is very obedient :)

This is Pepsi - the playful and curious male Labrador.
Oh yeah, he is very greedy :)

They are only one month plus old yet they are kind of big already.

Even though I've only spent a few days with them, I couldn't bear to leave them.
There is this special feeling which developed between us that is so mutual.
I wonder when I will see them again.
Perhaps the next time when I see them, they have already grown so big and not like the current cuddly ones.
I really miss them a lot :(

Anyway, they remind me of the dog - Marley from Marley and Me.