Tuesday, April 7, 2009

From this week to next week, I'm attached to field service section.
Oh I forgot to tell you guys that JT and I will be patching back one week for the company since we took about 7 working days off for our Thailand trip.
So, many of you will be enjoying your last week of holidays before school reopens while we are still stuck to the boring attachment's routines.
Sian!

You know what? Wartsila still pay us 600bucks a month :D
I got so disappointed for nothing for the past one month 'cause we heard from the SP's interns that Wartsila is going to pay us 440 a month.
Well, I got what I want :)

For the past 2 days, we totally did nothing but to watch video till we dozed off.
It's super boring lah.
Firstly, we don't have our safety pass yet.
Secondly, there's no job yet.
And so, they played safety videos and the dismantling and assembling process for us.
Lucky for us, we'll be going on a private yacht tomorrow :D
Of course it's work, not for fun.
But I've never been on a yacht before so I'm pretty excited about it :)

JT and I intend to get a pair of Metal Logo Havaianas each after we get our attachment allowance. I want the gold and black one :D But it can be a little costly for a pair of rubber flip flops. It cost about SGD 59.90 a pair!
I wonder if JT still wants to get one after knowing the price...


Nice right! I like the white one too but it doesn't look nice at all after it gets a little dirty.
What do you think baby ? :)

My grandma's birthday is nearing. After looking back to the previous celebration for her, I can't believe how fast this one year has passed.

Alright, I shall stop here.
Time for me to head to bed :)
Goodnight!