Friday, April 10, 2009

The experience of being inside an engine room :)
Well, I must say it felt like having sauna inside.
Yes, it's pretty hot inside especially when we were wearing our overall.

We boarded Lady D, a private ferry.

JT, as usual, monkeying around :D

This is the engine. Samuel told us that the cruise he went the other time for educational trip
has an engine 7 times bigger than this.
I really cannot imagine how big that cruise's engine was.

We went exploring the vessel to see what we can find.
And I've found this beautiful scenery :)
Sea-viewing never fails to bring me away from the busy life.
By the way, the land across the sea is Malaysia.

The sun-shine is too glaring for me to open my eyes.

JT found this very nice accomodation on the upper deck.
We think that is for the guest/owner to use.

Caught an interior shot of the cabin

That's all for Lady D :)